Thursday, November 3, 2016

Comic strip generators

 
     I really love Strip Generator, here is the link of my own strip. The reason I love it is that students can create a number of scenes through the funny and cute cartoon figures. Through their dialogues students could feel free to express feelings and opinions and tell others what has happened recently just as the strip I demonstrate. Students can also create their own dialogues based on the topics they are interested in. There is no limited topic so that students can fully practice writing and speaking skills according to their own topics.
     I will appreciate of their unique dialogues.  In other words, I will not assess their topics and opinions. I will put more focus on their grammar and the words they chose to assess their creations.

1 comment:

  1. Your comic was great! It is a topic that would be useful for all languages.

    ReplyDelete